SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 18 July 2019

He’s Moving!

So crawling is wonderful. Alfie’s in everything and is everywhere! Nothing is safe or off limits anymore. I was 100% spoilt by him being stationary for so long. Time to put the upstairs stair gate on, I think! However, I can’t help but be a little bit proud after the HV comments about physio at 18 months. So he’s shown them. He just needed a bit more time and would move when he was ready to. 

He’s really changed this last month, both physically and developmentally. He’s looking much more like a little boy rather than a baby. He’s very vocal now too and I mean very. If you follow me on Instagram you’ll know he gets very passionate. He’s also much more interested in his surroundings which is so lovely. He actually looked at a book with me for 15 mins! Then proceeded to point out the bear. 

Can’t actually believe he’s going to be 1 next month. 
I love every new stage but sometimes I’d like to go back to his newborn days for a day just for a cuddle and squeeze to relive those first tiny moments.

Post a Comment