SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 3 August 2019

27.7.19


Happy #worldbreastfeedingweek 

 I can’t actually believe it’s been 1 week since I said I do. One of the particular shots I wanted was of me feeding in my dress. A once in a lifetime opportunity. I’d been pumping mad in the build up to the wedding to make sure Alfie had enough milk to last throughout the day and overnight. I needn’t have worried because he lasted all day absolutely fine. We’re so lucky to have such an amazing family that stepped up to make sure he was having fun and that we wouldn’t worry.

Our photographer didn’t bat an eye lid at being asked to take these photos which I know are completely unconventional but just look how special they are. Absolutely treasured memories captured perfectly. A quiet moment out of the busiest day in my life!

For anyone starting out on their journey you’ve got this. I promise you it gets easier and moments like this have made all the sleepless nights worth it. We’re nearly at the 12 month mark  with no signs of stopping. We’ve made it through jaundice, blocked ducts, bronchiolitis, pneumonia, tube feeding, not one but two hen parties, return to work and our wedding day. It’s all possible but just takes a bit more organisation and determination. 

#goldenboobies here we come 

Post a Comment