SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 4 May 2020

Nursery

Chest of drawers is in right corner but couldn't fit it in.
Long time no blog! I thought I'd done a post on Alfie's nursery but turns out I'd only posted it on Instagram so thought I'd do a quick updated one now. 
We moved house last August so Alfie's room was the first room we decorated and organised. Lucky him! It's changed a bit since then but not much. It's now got the addition of the hand made toy box, which we're just waiting to be personalised - once Corona passes. I've also changed the knobs on his chest of drawers to some ebayer animal ones to coincide with his safari theme. I wasn't convinced by them at first but actually they've really grown on me and Alfie loves them so I decided to leave them. 
Ebayer win!
His furniture came as a three piece set from Mamas and Papas and the glider chair was Mothercare. His book shelves were a Pinterest find and are actually Ikea spice racks. I got the initial idea because I loved the Great Little Trading Company book shelf but in our old house we didn't have the wall space for it. The wallpaper is from B&Q and has a faint metallic sheen to it. I managed to find the matching lampshade on Amazon! 
Ikea Hack
I'll tag all other items below if I can remember!
Becki 
xx

Personalised toy box - Handmade from a family friend
Furniture - Mamas and Papas
Dumbo Curtains - George Home
Personalised toy bin - My 1st Years
Elephant wash basket - Amazon
Book shelves - Ikea Bekvam spice racks
Lamp shade - Amazon
Wallpaper - Colours Watering Hole in cream from B&Q



Post a Comment