SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 27 August 2020

Bathroom

 S E L F  C A R E 


Fully committing to tweaking our home to give Alfie prepared environments. A bit like the entryway, this small change to the bathroom was super easy and super cheap.


The mirror was £5 from Wilkinsons and is the perfect size for Alfie to admire himself. The shelf was also a bargain from Amazon which I saw on @happylittlechildhood . It’s the perfect size for Alfie’s toothbrush, toothpaste and his comb.

Everything is hung with command hanging strips after looking at other accounts and this means that everything can move as Alfie grows without damaging the walls.


Alfie doesn’t have a potty yet but I’ve left space in this area for it to fit in when he’s eventually ready to start. I need to do more research into this so any helpful tips send my way!


I’m currently progressing with a self care area in his bedroom so any tips for that too send my way. Have you made any self care area changes yet for your toddler? Did you find they made an improvement?


PS apologies for the fluorescent green. There is no filter that can fix that brightness.

Post a Comment