SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 14 December 2020

Christmas Gift Guide 2020



What a year 2020 has been. This time last year it’s crazy to think that Covid was pretty much unheard of and was considered a problem in China. It still baffles me that it is illegal for me to go in my family’s homes and meet my friends in a large group. Words and phrases like social distancing, quarantine and lockdown have become part of everyday vocab and masks are no longer just seen on dentists or surgeons.


I’m normally so reserved with present buying and advocate a minimalist approach which if you’ve been following for awhile you know transcends into my home with toy rotations. However, I will be the first to admit I’ve gone OTT after the year we’ve had combined with more night feeds following India’s arrival. Totally justifying it by supporting small businesses to make me feel better. Just to note that my family also give me money to contribute to the presents rather than buying so these aren’t all from us.


Alfie

Alfie will be 28 months at Christmas and he is well into his stories, vehicles and gross motor movement.


Yoto player and story cards - use this code to get £10 off  FRIEND-S97G5CF

Lanka Kade fire engine, train, fire fighter and reindeer

Papo polar bear

Holztiger green dragon

Peg and ring board

Button picture puzzle

Aldi fire station

Balance bike

Books

Clothes and trainers 

Grapat fire drops

India

India will be 4 months at Christmas and was really tricky to shop for as we’ve still got most of Alfie’s stuff. I also thought about what she’ll focussing on over the course of the year rather than just what she’d engage with immediately.


Plan toys baby gym 

Little Dutch rainbow abacus

Mushie stacking cups

Grimms large rolling wheel 

Lanka kade gingerbread man

Sarah’s silks fire play silk


The small businesses I used this year:

Yes Bébé 

Babipur

Little Homes UK

Myriad

Etsy

Yoto


Have you finished shopping yet?

Did you manage to use any small businesses? Comment your recommendations below to share the love.

Post a Comment